The cool roof version of CertainTeeds popular Landmark shingle, Landmark Solaris is ideal for sunny climates or locations where solar heat is a challenge. For homeowners seeking true peace of mind, Landmark Solaris is the high-quality, reliable choice for protecting your home from the elements. This wood shake-inspired, solar-reflective asphalt shingle reflects solar energy and radiant heat far better than traditional roofing shingles, keeping your home cooler in hot months and your roof looking great all year long.
Backed by an industry-leading warranty and more than a century of manufacturing excellence, Landmark Solaris shingles are rated by the Cool Roofing Rating Council (CRRC) and can be used to comply with the 2016 California Title 24 Part 6 Cool Roof Requirements. Solaris shingles may also qualify for credits/points in LEED , NAHB and other “green” programs.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects and provides the extra assurance of SureStart protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Landmark Solaris. See CertainTeed’s Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart warranty
- 15-year StreakFighter warranty (on available colors) against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrades available for Landmark Solaris up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge required
Download Warranty Info
Download Product Brochure